IA «Context-Prichernomorie»
login:
password:
| english version
Quick Vote
Are you interested in politics?
Yes, sure
Yes, it is important for my work/business
No, anyway commoner has no political influence
No, I don't care about it
 
Weather Forecast

:

:

:




Mykolaiv  >  News  >  Trade
The volume of export from Mykolaiv Oblast goes 13 and import 42 percent down in JanuaryOctober 2010
Dec 20 2010, 14:49

MYKOLAIV, DECEMBER 20th, 2010, CONTEXT-PRICHERNOMORIE The volume of export from Mykolaiv Oblast has gone 13 and import 42 percent down in JanuaryOctober 2010 compared to the same period in 2009, Context-Prichernomorie correspondent reports.

The agency has been informed about it today, 20 December, at the State Committee of Statistics in Mykolaiv Oblast.

According to the State Border Agency of Ukraine, through the period of JanuaryOctober 2010 the export volume with EU countries made USD 139 million, import USD 116 million, which is respectively 13 and 42% less than for a similar period last year. This happened due to reduction of export of grain and mechanical equipment and import of mechanical equipment non-organic chemicals.

At that, over the stated period the Oblasts import from the EU countries made 11% and export 18% of an overall amount against 13% and 31% last year.

The companies of the Oblast cooperated with all EU countries. The majority of commodities were exported to the United Kingdom (38%), France (21%), Germany (8%), Italy (7%), Belgium (6%), while the majority of import came from Germany (20% of an overall import), Poland (12%), Denmark (11%), the Netherlands and Italy (10% each), Spain and United Kingdom (8%).

Search:
advanced


© 2005—2020 Information agency “Context-Prichernomorie”
Committee of informational politics, Radio and Television Broadcasting №119 7.12.2004
Any information from the site shall be used only with reference to Information agency “Context-Prichernomorie”
© 2005—2020 S&A design team / 0.013