ðóññêàÿ âåðñèÿ | english version
17th International Exhibition “Beauty Technologies – XXI Century” opened today in Odesa
May 15 2014, 11:40
ODESA, MAY 15th, 2014, CONTEXT-PRICHERNOMORIE — 17th International Exhibition “Beauty Technologies – XXI Century” has been opened at Concert and Exhibition Complex of Odesa Commercial Sea Port, Context-Prichernomorie correspondent reports.
The exhibition “Beauty Technologies” will be modern, scientific and progressive event inasmuch as beauty is a richness of life that has to be accrued and preserved. Thus, for the 17th time beauty industry professionals from all regions of Ukraine and far abroad will present innovations in the field of cosmetology, hairstyling and nail technologies as well as in regard to salon business foundation within the framework of exhibition and its activities (seminars, master classes, trainings, contests).
Professional expositions will cover all trends of beauty industry:
• Professional skin care cosmetics, hair cosmetics and nail cosmetics;
• Aesthetic medicine and machine cosmetology;
• Tools, equipment and accessories for beauty salons, SPA centers, hairdressing saloons;
• Professional decorative cosmetics;
• Medical cosmetics;
• Hair extension products, eyelashes extension products, nail extension products;
• Solariums and suntan products;
• Personal-care products;
• Tattoo and piercing;
• Associations, training centers and non-government organizations;
• Specialized publications and literature.
Professional beauty technologies to be used for facial care, hair and nail care will be promoted by special events for beauty industry professionals:
• 12th International Festival of Hairstyling “ColorTime 2014” where leading top stylists of hairstyling will appear;
• 7th Nail Festival “PERFECT NAILS” including Show Program;
• Master classes, marketing trainings, seminars for make-up artists seeking for gaining new knowledge, cosmetologists, hairdressers, nail service master, proprietors and administrators of beauty salons.
|© 2005—2017 Information agency “Context-Prichernomorie”
Committee of informational politics, Radio and Television Broadcasting №119 7.12.2004© 2005—2017 S&A design team / 0.016
Any information from the site shall be used only with reference to Information agency “Context-Prichernomorie”