ðóññêàÿ âåðñèÿ | english version
XII International Transport Exhibition will be held 28-30 May in Odesa
May 19 2014, 16:55
ODESA, MAY 19th, 2014, CONTEXT-PRICHERNOMORIE — The XIII International Transport Exhibition & Conference «Inter-TRANSPORT» will take place in Odesa on May 28-30, Context-Prichernomorie correspondent reports.
Odesa City Council Information Department noted today, 19 May.
In the framework of “Inter-TRANSPORT” there will be: the XIII International Exhibition “Inter-TRANSPORT” on Transport, Ports, Logistics, Infrastructure and Equipment for Transportations and Cargo Handling Works and theXIII Conference “The Black Sea Area Transport Network: Complex of Communications between Europe, Asia and other Continents”;
In the Conference framework there will be Plenary Meeting and Specialized Sessions on the following themes:
• The Black Sea area prospective transport network formation;
• The development of the trance – Black Sea intermodal system container lines, rail ferry and auto ferry lines for goods and passengers;
• Modern trends in ports development;
• Ports cargo handling/lifting technologies and equipment development;
• Ports hydro technical and coast protection constructions building, reconstruction, design and technical maintenance;
• SETREF Meeting (South-East European Transport Research Forum);
• Transport higher educational establishments: education and scientific research development;
• Grain Market Transport and Logistics Infrastructure Development.
|© 2005—2018 Information agency “Context-Prichernomorie”
Committee of informational politics, Radio and Television Broadcasting №119 7.12.2004© 2005—2018 S&A design team / 0.054
Any information from the site shall be used only with reference to Information agency “Context-Prichernomorie”