ODESA, MAY 19th, 2014, CONTEXT-PRICHERNOMORIE — The XIII International Transport Exhibition & Conference «Inter-TRANSPORT» will take place in Odesa on May 28-30, Context-Prichernomorie correspondent reports.
Odesa City Council Information Department noted today, 19 May.
In the framework of “Inter-TRANSPORT” there will be: the XIII International Exhibition “Inter-TRANSPORT” on Transport, Ports, Logistics, Infrastructure and Equipment for Transportations and Cargo Handling Works and theXIII Conference “The Black Sea Area Transport Network: Complex of Communications between Europe, Asia and other Continents”;
In the Conference framework there will be Plenary Meeting and Specialized Sessions on the following themes:
• The Black Sea area prospective transport network formation;
• The development of the trance – Black Sea intermodal system container lines, rail ferry and auto ferry lines for goods and passengers;
• Modern trends in ports development;
• Ports cargo handling/lifting technologies and equipment development;
• Ports hydro technical and coast protection constructions building, reconstruction, design and technical maintenance;
• SETREF Meeting (South-East European Transport Research Forum);
• Transport higher educational establishments: education and scientific research development;
• Grain Market Transport and Logistics Infrastructure Development.