ODESA, MAY 15th, 2014, CONTEXT-PRICHERNOMORIE – The International Black Sea Transport Forum will be held through 21-23 October in Odesa, Context-Prichernomorie correspondent reports.
Odesa City Council Information Department noted today, 15 May.
The Department noted that from 21 to 23 October 2014 on the territory of Odesa Sea Port the International Black Sea Transport Forum will be held.
• SECTIONS OF the exhibition:
• International Exhibition for Transport and Logistics “TransUkraine 2014”;
• International Specialized Exhibition “TransRail Ukraine 2014”;
• Exhibition “Commercial and municipal transport in 2014”;
• 17th International Conference “Ukraine’s transit potential”.
• Efficient infrastructure and transport logistics in South- Eastern Europe”, whose purpose is to highlight the problems of transit potential of Ukraine and their solutions, the attractiveness of transit sea routes.
Forum events will be held with the official support of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and are included in the Action Plan of exhibition activity in 2014 under the orders of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine from 29.01.2014, ¹ 63. Also, these activities are included in the programme of transport committee Organization of Black Sea Economic Cooperation in 2014.