The United Nations in Ukraine invites media representatives to participate in a workshop on writing material for the media on the goals of sustainable development and learn more about the contest for journalists on this subject.
Date: June 21, 2016, 9:00 – 17:30.
Venue: Hub 4.0, Kyiv, Yaroslavl Lane, 1/3.
What are the most topical issues of Ukraine and what are their solutions? During the one-day event you can communicate with leading experts on international and national development of possible solutions to topical issues such as high-quality education, national health, employment, business development, stable environment and gender equality. Also you can familiarize with modern forms of presenting of goals of sustainable development in the media (the practice of international and Ukrainian media).
• Neal Walker, UN Resident Coordinator in Ukraine;
• Ella Libanova, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Director of the Institute of Demography and Social Studies of Ukraine;
• Anatoliy Maksyuta, former Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, President of the Economic Discussion Club;
• Vladimir Semenihin, director of enterprising development and regulatory policy of the Ministry of the Economic Development;
• Vasyl Shevchuk, chairman of the Ukrainian Society for Nature Conservation, CEO of Sustainable Development Research Center, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
• Jaroslav Zhalilo, leading researcher at the Institute of Economics and Forecasting of NAS of Ukraine, scientific adviser of the Institute of Social and Economic Research;
• Sergiy Kvit, former Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine, former President of Kyiv Mohyla Academy;
• Natalia Vlasenko, Deputy Chairman of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine;
• Representative of the Ministry of Health.
Participants whose materials will be published in June and July on Sustainable Development will be able to submit their publications for the competition. Twenty finalists will get awards.
The organizer pays for the ticket to Kyiv and back (economy class or compartment train, second class of high-speed train, intercity bus).
To participate in this event, please fill out the form: http://goo.gl/forms/px9FEB7jm0PIYkU83
A confirmation letter will be sent to your email the next day from Elena Hladskykh: email@example.com. Only then you can purchase tickets for train or bus.
In case of the absence of the letter — call +38 (067) 223-06-86.
As for the issues, contact Elena Hladskykh: +38 (067) 223-06-86, firstname.lastname@example.org